Magical Pecan Bars
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 2-inch square
Yield: about 24
• 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted MagicalButter, melted, plus more for buttering the dish
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup peanut butter chips (or butterscotch chips)
• 1 cup pecan pieces, roughly chopped
• 1 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
3. Combine the melted MagicalButter and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl with your hands (the mixture should hold together when squeezed).
4. Pour the mixture into your baking dish, and press it into the bottom in an even layer. You can use the bottom of a measuring cup to ease the process.
5. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs. Then, sprinkle the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, and coconut over the milk.
6. Bake until the sides are golden brown and begin to pull away from the dish, 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Let cool completely in the dish.
8. Cut your super rich Magical Bars into 48 small pieces, and enjoy!