Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: About 25 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 pocket
Yield: 16 pockets
• ½ cup Magical Coconut Oil, liquified
• ¼ cup MagicalButter, melted
• 24 ounces organic tomato sauce
• 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
• ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 20 fresh basil leaves, chopped
• 2 packages Pillsbury Grands biscuits
• 1 teaspoon organic dried oregano
• Fresh fillings to suit, e.g., pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper, bacon, ham, pineapple
1. In a bowl, add the tomato sauce, MagicalButter Coconut Oil, ¼ cup of Parmesan, basil, and oregano. Mix thoroughly.
2. Roll the biscuits flat, one at a time.
3. Hold a flat biscuit in your hand, and add 2 tablespoons of sauce and fillings of your choice. Top with mozzarella, and fold to close into a pocket.
4. Place the pockets onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, brush with melted MagicalButter, and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove your Magical Pockets from the oven, let them cool for 2-3 minutes before serving, and enjoy!