Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Chill Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 1 piece
Yield: 15 pieces
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter, plus 2 tablespoons/30 ml
• 3 cups/750 ml crushed graham crackers
• 2 cups Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
• 2 cups Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
• 16 ounces/450 ml mini marshmallows
1. Make a double boiler, and melt ½ cup of butter.
2. Add white chocolate, and stir until the chocolate and butter is completely combined.
3. In a large bowl, mix the butter/chocolate mixture and graham cracker together.
4. Evenly spread the graham evenly in a 9×11” glass baking dish, and place into the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
5. Melt the dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter in the double boiler.
6. Remove the graham cracker mixture from the fridge, and pour the melted dark chocolate evenly over the top.
7. Place the marshmallows on top of the dark chocolate, chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
8. Torch the marshmallows until golden brown, cut and serve.