Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 65 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups
• 1 cup Magical Tincture
• 2½ cups organic cane sugar
1. Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature setting. Ensure that the temperature is set below 200°F.
2. In a baking bowl, add the sugar and Magical Tincture, and mix thoroughly with a spoon. The mixture will look grainy.
3. Spread the mixture evenly in a baking pan, and smooth it with a spoon.
4. Bake the mixture in the middle of the oven, removing it from the oven and stirring every 15-20 minutes, until it eventually achieves a dry consistency (at least 1 hour).
5. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Make sure that your Magical Sugar is completely dry before placing in an airtight container for storage in a cool, dry place.