Magical Turkey Gravy
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/3 hours
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: about ¼ cup/60 ml
• 6 tablespoons/90 ml Fresh Herbed MagicalButter (taken from the drippings of the turkey)
• 6 tablespoons/90 ml organic AP flour
• 4½ cups/1080 ml turkey broth (drippings from the turkey)
• Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. In a small pan on medium heat, add the Herbed MagicalButter and flour, and cook for 2 minutes, whisking vigorously.
2. When the mixture starts to thin and bubble, reduce the heat to low, and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, whisking occasionally, creating a roux.
3. Remove your roux for the heat.
4. Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
5. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
6. After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance.
7. Pour your Magical Turkey Gravy into a gravy boat or serving dish, and enjoy!