Magical Whole Cranberry Sauce
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: About 20 minutes
Chill Time: 1 1/2 hours
Serving Size: 1/4 -1/3 cup/ 60-80 ml
• ½ cup/120 ml Magical Tincture, formulated for MBO
• 2 cups/475 ml organic cane granulated sugar
• 2 cups/475 ml pomegranate juice
• 1½ pound/680g fresh cranberries, washed and dried
• ⅓ cup/80 ml organic apple juice
• 14/ cup/60 ml honey
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml orange oil
1. In a nonstick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your Magical Tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating MagicalButter MBO. It should look like molasses.
2. Add the honey and orange oil, and cook for another minute.
3. Combine 1 pound/450 g of cranberries, sugar, and juice into the pot, stir thoroughly, and bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low, and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently and allowing most of the berries to pop open.
5. Add the rest of the cranberries, stir, and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Remove your Magical Whole Cranberry Sauce from heat, and let it cool for at least 1 hour before using or refrigerating it.