MagicalButter Korean BBQ Sauce
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 3-4 tablespoons/45-60 ml
Yield: about 5 cups/1180 ml
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Cooking Oil
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml toasted sesame oil
• ¾ cup/180 ml dark brown sugar
• ½ cup/120 ml soy sauce
• ¼ cup/60 ml orange juice
• ¼ cup/60 ml rice wine vinegar
• 1-4 tablespoons/15-60 ml Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste (to taste)
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml freshly ground ginger
• 6 large cloves garlic
• 2 dried red chilies
• 1 medium onion, finely diced
1. In a sauté pan over medium heat, add the MagicalButter Cooking Oil, onion, and garlic, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove the mix from heat, and transfer it into your MagicalButter machine.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the MB, and secure the head.
3. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
4. After the cycle is complete, transfer your MagicalButter Korean BBQ Sauce into a serving container, and it’s time for something magically awesome!