MagiCali Turkey Sliders
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: about 10 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 Slider
Yield: 8-10 Sliders
• ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
• 1 pound 96% lean organic ground turkey
• ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
• ¼ cup caramelized onion
• 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
• 1 egg white, lightly beaten
• 1 clove roasted garlic, crushed
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
• Pepper Jack cheese
• Thin avocado slices
• Sriracha Pickle Relish
• Chipotle Lime Mayo
• Fresh arugula
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Form the mixture into small (3-inch) patties, and make a fingertip-sized indentation in the center of each one. You should have 8-10 patties.
3. In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, place 4 patties. Add ¼ teaspoon of oil to the indent in each one, and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Flip the patties, add cheese and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Slide patties onto mini buns. Top with Sriracha Pickle Relish, fresh arugula, avocado slices, and MagicalButter Ketchup. Hold on to your taste buds—here come your MagiCali Turkey Sliders! Enjoy!