Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 6-8 Pieces
• ⅓ cup Magical Olive Oil
• 1 pound (about 20 spears) trimmed asparagus
• 8-10 paper-thin slices prosciutto ham, halved lengthwise
• 6-8 large cloves garlic, crushed and minced
• ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan) cheese, grated
• 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. Cut off and discard 1-2 inches from the base of the asparagus, placing the spears into a 13″ x 9″ baking pan.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the Magical Olive Oil, garlic, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add the oil mix to the asparagus pan, and gently coat the spears.
4. Wrap each spear in ½ slice of prosciutto, leaving the tip exposed. Transfer the spears onto a heavy baking sheet.
5. Drizzle the asparagus spears with the oil mix, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast them until tender, about 15 minutes. Broil them on high for 60-90 seconds, flip, and repeat. This will make the prosciutto nice and crisp.
6. Arrange your Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus on a platter to cool completely. Drizzle with the leftover oil mix, serve at room temperature, and enjoy!