Pumpkin Crazin’ Cookies
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25-27 Minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1-2 Cookies
Yield: About 50 Cookies
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
• 12 ounces/340 g high-quality white chocolate chips
• 1 cup/240 ml fresh roasted pumpkin purée (or canned pumpkin)
• 1 cup/240 ml all-purpose flour
• ¾ cup/180 ml Sugar in the Raw
• ⅔ cup/160 ml old-fashioned oats
• ½ cup/120 ml dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml pure maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml baking soda
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml baking powder
• ½ teaspoon/2½ ml fine salt
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml ground allspice
• ⅛-¼ teaspoon/⅔-1¼ ml cayenne powder
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cayenne, and allspice. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
4. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, pumpkin, MagicalButter Coconut Oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
5. Gradually fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients, about ⅓ at a time. Then add the cranberries and white chocolate chips, combining them completely.
6. Use a heaping tablespoon as the measure for the cookies. Space them about 2 inches apart, and bake them on the center oven rack for 25-27 minutes.
7. Cool your Pumpkin Crazin’ Cookies on a plate or cooling rack, serve, and enjoy!