Seven-Level Taco Dip
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 Minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1/3 Cup
Yield: About 20 Servings
• ½ cup MagicalButter
• 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
• 3 cups Slammin’ Salsa or use your favorite salsa brand
• 16 ounces sour cream
• 6 ounces black olives, drained and sliced
• 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
• 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
• ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
• ⅓ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
• 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
1. In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix, ¼ cup MagicalButter Olive Oil, and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a 8-inch square glass baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the sour cream and cream cheese.
3. Spread the sour cream mixture over the refried beans; then, top with 2 cups of the Slammin’ Salsa.
4. In a separate bowl, toss the bell pepper, green onions and the rest of the MagicalButter Olive Oil with salt and pepper to taste; now spread in an even layer.
5. Top with lettuce, the rest of the Slammin’ Salsa, and then the cheddar cheese.
6. Garnish your Seven-Level Taco Dip with sliced black olives, serve, and enjoy!