Smoked Pork Loin With Korean Style BBQ Sauce
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 4-6 ounces/115-170g
Yield: 6-8 servings
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
• 3½-5 pounds/1⅔-2⅓ kg fresh pork loin
• 2 cups/475 ml Korean Style BBQ Sauce
• ¾ cup/180 ml chicken & rib rub
• ¼ cup/60 ml Cajun seasoning
1. Mix the rubs together in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add oil, ½ cup/120 ml of BBQ sauce, and half of the rub mixture. Whisk until completely combined.
3. Inject the mixture into the pork loin with a flavor-injector syringe.
4. Mix in the rest of the leftover sauce, and rub the mixture on the loin.
5. Roast the loin in a smoker at 225°F/105°C for 2 hours, brushing it with BBQ sauce every 30 minutes.
6. Remove the loin from the smoker, and let it relax for 15-20 minutes.
7. Slice your Smoked Pork Loin, serve with Korean Style BBQ Sauce, and enjoy!