Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 2” x 2”/5 cm x 5 cm square
Yield: 20 squares
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter (or MagicalButter Coconut Oil)
• ½ cup/120 ml Sensual Chocolate
• 6 cups/1420 ml miniature marshmallows
• 5 cups/1185 ml cinnamon toast cereal
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. In a large saucepan set to medium, heat ¼ cup/60 ml of the MagicalButter and 4 cups/950 ml of marshmallows. Stir until the mix is completely uniform in consistency.
3. Add cereal, and stir until the consistency is again smooth and even.
4. Apply non-stick cooking spray to a cookie sheet, and evenly spread the cereal mix onto the sheet.
5. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, and evenly spread it over the cereal mix.
6. Mix the rest of the MagicalButter and marshmallows in a bowl, and evenly spread them on top.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Remove your s’mores from the oven. Let cool. Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!