- 2 Cups yellow mustard
- 2/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 TBSP tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon granules or 1 cube
- 2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 3 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Morton’s coarse kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine, starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes, pour your sauce into squirt bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Slather some ribs in the souther BBQ sauce and Eat To Treat!