Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 2 Pieces
Yield: 1 Loaf
• 1 crusty loaf, preferably sourdough or Vienna
• 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or other melting cheese)
• 2 cups Parmesan cheese
• ⅔ cup MagicalButter, melted
• 2 large cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
• 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
• 2 tablespoons salt
• 2 tablespoons pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. Melt the MagicalButter, with the garlic and salt added, in a heatproof bowl in the microwave. Then, stir in the parsley, rosemary, and basil.
3. Cut the bread on the bias (diagonally) into 1-inch slices. Then, do so again at a crisscross angle, creating a pattern of 1-inch diamonds. But do not cut all the way through (as if slicing a loaf for garlic bread).
4. Using your fingers or a utensil, pry open each crack and drizzle in a small amount of the MagicalButter and herb mix. Then, stuff in pinches of mozzarella cheese throughout the loaf. Repeat with Parmesan, and sprinkle some over the top as well. You don’t need to be super neat—no penalty for having some of the MagicalButter and cheeses drizzled over the crust!
5. Wrap with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. To make your Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread extra crusty, unwrap it for the last 5 minutes of baking. Serve, and enjoy!