Szechuan Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Yield: 20 servings
• ⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
• 6 large garlic cloves, minced
• 1 large onion, chopped and sautéed in MagicalButter
• 1 cup chicken broth (or water)
• 1 cup ketchup
• ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons garlic chili sauce
• 2 tablespoons McCormick Szechuan spice
• 1 tablespoon dried red chili peppers
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon fresh or crystallized ginger, minced
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
2. Press the Blend/Clean button, and listen for two short blending cycles; then, press the same button again to stop the machine.
3. Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
4. When the cycle is completed, empty the pitcher into a serving dish, and refrigerate the remaining sauce for later use.