The Bomb Breakfast Burrito
Skill Level: easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: about 7 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1/2 burrito
Yield: 1 burrito
• 3 tablespoons MagicalButter
• 3 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
• 2 eggs
• 2 ounces breakfast sausage, cooked
• 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 ounces sour cream
• 2 ounces Slammin’ Salsa
• 1 10-inch flour tortilla
• ½ teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
• ½ jalapeño pepper, diced
1. In a large sauté pan on medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of MagicalButter.
2. Whisk the eggs, add them to the sauté pan, and fold into the melted MagicalButter.
3. Add ½ tablespoon of MagicalButter, and continue to gently fold the eggs; add another ½ tablespoon, and fold the eggs until they’re completely cooked; then set aside.
4. Place the sauté pan back onto heat. Melt ½ tablespoon of MagicalButter; then add the tortilla, and heat it for 20-30 seconds.
5. Remove the tortilla, and assemble your burrito. Place all the ingredients on the tortilla except the sour cream and Slammin’ Salsa, and close the burrito.
6. Melt the rest of the MagicalButter in the pan, and brown the burrito on all sides.
7. Plate your breakfast burrito, and top it with sour cream and Slammin’ Salsa. Slice, serve, and enjoy! It’s the Bomb!