Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 3 ounces/90 ml
Yield: about 4 cups/950 ml
• ¾-1 cup/180-240 ml Magical Tincture
• 3¾ cups/900 ml sugar
• 3 cups/700 ml fresh (or frozen) blueberries, red raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, cherries, and/or pomegranate
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 package (¾ ounce/20 g) powdered fruit pectin
• 1 package (3 ounces/90 ml) liquid fruit pectin
1. In a large stockpot on high heat, add berries, Magical Tincture, and lemon juice, slightly crushing the fruit to release juices.
2. Slowly stir in the pectins, and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually add sugar, and bring back to a full rolling boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Carefully ladle the hot mixture into hot Mason Jars, leaving ¼ inch/½ cm of space for the lid.
6. Wipe the rims, and tighten the lids.
7. Place the jars into a roasting pan, and fill halfway with boiling water.
8. Proceed to heat for 10 minutes in simmering water.
9. Remove your Thriceberry Jam from heat, and let cool completely. Store, or serve, and enjoy!
Your Thriceberry Jam should last 18-24 months on the shelf. No refrigeration is necessary until a jar is opened.