Tilapia With Whole-Grain Dijon & Orange Blossom Honey Glaze
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 4-6 ounces/115-170 g
Yield: 4 servings
• 8 tablespoons/225 g MagicalButter, softened
• 4 fresh tilapia fillets (about 2 pounds/900 g)
• ½ cup/120 ml dry white wine (split into 1 ounce per fillet)
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml lime zest (split evenly on the fillets)
• 1 small onion, sliced
• 1 carrot, peeled and shaved
• Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
• 4 tablespoons/115 g MagicalButter, softened
• 4 tablespoons/60 ml orange blossom honey
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml whole-grain Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh squeezed lime juice
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml black and white sesame seeds
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml Sriracha hot sauce
1. In a small saucepan on medium heat, melt the MagicalButter and honey, stirring occasionally until they are completely combined.
2. Add sesame seeds, lime juice, Sriracha and Dijon mustard. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 5 additional minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove your Orange Blossom Honey Glaze from heat, and set it aside until you are ready to serve.
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. Center each of the tilapia fillets on a 12” x 12”/30 cm x 30 cm sheet of parchment paper.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons/30 ml of MagicalButter on the top and bottom of each fillet; then place the onions and carrots on top.
4. Add the lime zest salt and freshly ground pepper to taste atop the tilapia.
5. Carefully fold all sides of the paper closed, and bake for 15 minutes; then remove it from the oven, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Gently transfer the fish from the parchment paper onto a foil-lined cookie sheet and the onions, carrots, and butter juice into a side dish.
7. Place an oven rack second from the top, and set the broiler on high.
8. Drizzle the fillets with the butter juice, and generously glaze them. Broil them for 2 minutes; then remove them from the oven, and let them rest for 3 minutes.
9. Plate time is a great time! Use the rest of the butter juice to top your Tilapia with Whole-Grain Dijon & Orange Blossom Honey Glaze, and passionately immerse yourself in this thoroughly delightful experience!