Wagyu New York Strip with Langostino (or Shrimp) Scampi
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: about 20 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 8 ounces/225 g steak, ½ cup/120 ml scampi
Yield: 4 servings
• 7 tablespoons/105 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
• 2 boneless, 2 inch/5 cm thick Wagyu New York strip steaks, halved into 4 steaks of equal size
• 2-4 tablespoons/30-60 ml Steak Rub seasoning
1. Turn grill on High.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, massage 3 tablespoons/45 ml of MagicalButter Coconut Oil onto steaks, and apply the Steak Rub on all sides of the steaks.
3. In a large sauté pan set to medium-high, heat 4 tablespoons/60 ml of MagicalButter Olive Oil for 60-90 seconds.
4. Place the steaks into the pan one at a time, and sear them for 90 seconds on each side.
5. Remove the steaks from the pan, and place them on a serving dish.
6. Apply more MagicalButter coconut Oil and Steak Rub to the steaks; then sear them on the grill on high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Remove and top the steaks with the leftover oil from the pan; let them rest for 5 minutes.
8. Top your Wagyu New York Strip Steaks with Langostino Scampi, serve with a side dish of broccoli rabe, and enjoy!