You’re Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 2-4 ounces/55-115g
• ⅓ cup/80 ml Magical Coconut Oil
• Seeds from 1 large pumpkin, rinsed and drained
• 1 tablespoon/15 ml pink Himalayan salt
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml freshly ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon/5 ml organic cayenne pepper powder
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml turmeric
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all the spices. Add the Magical Coconut Oil, and mix well to thoroughly coat all the seeds.
3. Scatter the pumpkin seeds onto a baking sheet. Bake them 7-10 minutes until they become light brown and crispy.
4. Add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve Toasty Toasted Pumpkin Seeds as a snack or as a topping on soups and salads.