420 Magazine Background
Greenwing blunt


Indica hybrid hemofredit sprayed with a reverse fem spray
Its called turn around most hydroponics stores were I am sell it. But depending on witch part of the world your in more than likely have a different product. In the state's it used to be Dutch Master Reverse but from what I can understand this product may have been discontinued and a different name brand was introduced. Just go into a hydroponics store and ask them if they have anything like Dutch Master Reverse , there is another one to called bitchen but that is more for set ups with reservoir's or flood and drain system I dont no if its compatible with soil grows

Media information

Member Galleries
Added by
Greenwing blunt
Date added
View count
Comment count
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom