• hey man u prob forgot about me but im back in action and more motivated and more resources then last time im startin new journal soon
    how's it going(or growing as we say)can sleep so about to hit the bong and read threw some journals got the allman brother's eat a peach on the head phone's
    Hi Wood
    Just to let you know moslowjj is OK. His mom answered an email I sent him.
    He's sick and getting better. Caught a hella of a cold after coming home from the hospital. He's getting better fast.
    Jim OMM
    azatrol, and azamax are both great products. I had a pretty seriouse mite problem for some time,l but I finally got it under control after dunking my entire plant in a azatrol solution, every plant every other day for 6 days, and then again in another week after that. Keep up the good fight man, when those little fucking sap/life suckers come to town its all out war!!!! I hate mites!!! Had to deal with dead mites on my nugs for almost 2 years before I did what I just said. Havent seen a single one since. Oh and every time I sprayed down the walls too with bleach and soapy water. Oh and nice 12gauge (if thats you) . I just bought a Benelli Supernova a few months back with a pistol grip, just love it! Stay high man!
    Oh...that URL thing below is just the address to the first page of your journal (don't forget the quotation marks). Then after the link and after the ] type in whatever you want the link to say in your sig. That should do it!
    No problem dude!

1) Click on "User CP" near the top of your screen

2) On the left side of the screen click on "Edit Signature"

3) Add your signature making sure it's within forum guidelines, if it's just text you shouldn't have any problems. You can use the buttons and stuff above the text entry window to make the font bigger/smaller, change colors, etc. Play around with it.

4) To add your journal link follow the following format but remove the spaces at the beginning and end (between [ and URL and then between [ and /):

[ URL="https://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/95445-lil-neutrinos-bagseed-cfl-poor-mans-grow-2009-first-attempt.html"]My first attempt at growing...Lil Neutrino's Poor Mans' Grow Journal, bagseed and CFLs[ /URL]

4) Click "Preview signature" to make sure it's what you want it to look like.

5) Then click "Save signature" to finish.

let me know if you have any other q's...lookin forward to your grow!

Peace,
    Lil N'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom