Odin
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Not a problem bud... I saw you're name via another user's comments I think... I like the name, thought you might be interesting...
    A more accurate description of the bucket system is this, I will use a five gallon bucket for the outer bucket, then take a 3.5 gallon bucket and sit down inside of the five gallon bucket,drill plenty of holes in the smaller bucket, this in effect gives you a couple of inches of space under the 3.5 gallon bucket to act as your reservoir and to place your airstone into, It will work fine with organic teas because it is constantly oxygenated, you want your water level to come up to 1/2 to 3/4 or slightly below your plants root level when you first plant it the air will force the water up through the gravel and your roots will naturally grow towards the water, even growing out of the top bucket and into the lower bucket. Use about 1/4 strength nutes and gradually increase to 1/2 strength
    thanks. I am still learning this sites little details. I used to be a mod on some car forums but this site has more depth to it for member messages and stuff.
    Thank you very much Spike! I put a lot of work and planning into my last grow and I think it definitely paid off! Wish I could puff a bowl of my harvest with ya!! Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom