OldMedMan

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos Blogs Blog Entries About Badges

• Hey there Uncle O! Just had to stop in and let you know that I finally have I-net again and will be around....Now to get all caught up!
    Hi there OMM. Thought I'd let you know that I stole your avatar for one of my college class-presentations. Everyone loved the pic as it's kind of creepy. Thanks for all the info and feedback. Hope all is well!
    SYN
    Hello my old friend! Just thought I'd make an 'appearance'. Wishing you all the best and congratulations on another MOM (June). Perhaps one day I will be back in circulation!
    Hello OMM, Just a quick inquiry about your pictures. What kind of camera do you use? I've been lurking around in some of your old journals and the photos are fab. I'm thinking of trying a journal myself but don't own a digital camera.
    Hey there OMM - you're in my thoughts a lot lately. You and many other kind people here are a big reason I became more active in the 420 community again. I still can't get over what happened and how violated you must feel - to name just one emotion. You grow the most beautiful plants, are kind to everyone, and it upsets me greatly that this happened. (I miss seeing those beautiful Papaya...) Just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts - and I'm still angry about what happened. Take care brother.
    Hope the fireworks on New Years did not burn the homestead down my brother! Thank You for you Frienship and camraderie over the last year and let's hope we have many more.
    Hi OMM I really miss hanging out with you, as I always said you are The Best in the West my friend.:adore::adore:
    Wishing I was living on the Islands we could watch rainbows and grow old smoking some beautiful nugs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom