flyfishinrock
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Welcome back man. Long time, no see. Glad you're back and I hope all is well in your world.
    Ditto BassBong's comment. I missed that picture!
    Thank you Fly for your kind words... I have always enjoyed your journals, and have learned much from you and others.. Peace to you Mr. Fly.....
    Hey FFRock, ??? When DBJ and I trimmed tonight, we noticed three small buds on the very bottom of the tatanka's had seeds in/on them, we inspected the rest of the buds and really couldn't find any other seeds. We didn't have any males in the cabinet. Therefore, one of the girls must have hermied and pollinate the others??? If this is the case, the seeds should be feminized, right???
    Hey man i just wanted to let you know i got that house. All the roommates are super chill people who enjoy the herb daily. Needless to say i am stoked. Hope you are doing well man. /
    Damn thats crazy!!! I'm counting my blessings that a tree doesnt do that in my area... I wish i could say i was doing well... I'm going to have to end my grow pretty soon, there are some issues with my roommate and we sat down and decided it was better not to temp the LEO gods. But damn the ladies are loving life right now...
    Hey, have not seen you around the site much lately. Just wanted to check in and see how you were doin. Hope the ladies are doing even better!
    Thanks man, they look close to death, a couple, so i hope they revive themselves soon. I hate soil, i already have a fungus gnat infestation. Sucks. I'm gonna pick up some predatory animals from the hydro shop whenever they open. And i laid out more bug strips. There is some thick snow today, it was pretty fun.
    I kinda screwed myself. My water i was foliar feeding with once in a while has started to give my clones ph lockout. I called up 3 hydro stores but they are all closed for the weather. I even walked to fred meyer to look. No luck. Got any ideas on how to raise ph from 6 -7 with household items? I dont want all these ladies to pass.
    flyfish thanks for all your help! We gotta get a group together and go 'catfish catching' medicated. :) :tommy::theband:
    yeah i just pulled two after definite confirmation of mold. I tore the jiffy cube in half on the two and there was no sings of roots growing but its been less then a week. All is well though, i have a top 2 in mind i wanna keep, and now 5 backup. No need for 100% success rate. This weather is crazy!
    seriously, i just got home from work and almost got blown over by the wind...

The clones still have not rooted, i think 2 have a powdery mold issue going on, i have no ideas on why that is. I really hope they root soon i wanna pick the top 2 and put em in the 5 gals now!
    HAHAHAHA nice man. Yeah i made it home fine, and i totally went to new seasons with my roomate and got the shipwreck pumpkin beer. Its so delicious. Damn i'm starting to get sick of this snow, i need to adventure outside.
    lol no worries action, thought it was funny. How long have you been in ohio? quite a change from over here huh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom