• Thank you so much. I have been learning so much from the amazing people on this site, and now I can give a little back with my journal. You all have made me feel warm and welcome. Thank you so much for all the help!
    Hey MV. Just seeing how your liking this weather the last couple weeks! Hope your able to be outside at least for a little while between working in your garden!
    You inspire me to inspire if that makes sense lol I live in alabama a world away but same ideas and hope to take some hunting trips up there. Goodluck and godbless you man and if you or the miss ever get yalls own website i want a link :)
    You're more than welcome. I could get stoned by your pictures. Great stuff you do. Attention to light, composition, and exposure are very evident. I really appreciate that quality when I see it. You have an excellent eye for photography. Definitely publication grade. Not to mention your growing prowess. Well done man! ;)
    Glad to have you as a friend! Thanks for your request. Your plant of the month is perfect.
    Deer Friends I am having my Post Taken Down Because Some Dumb Ass Don't know that Tanture is cannabis and Removed my Thread So i will Be Moving On to a Site With Admins that know what the Hell thay are talking about, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom