MunchBaccy
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• hey whats up,i am currently in my 3rd grow,one inside ,one outside and this one now is a greenhouse,i do enjoy watching the green ladies grow,it is a most agreeable hobby.i have 2 lowriders and 6 others of unknown.we are in the last month of summer here so i hope the little fuckers take off
    well not so sure what my next move is yet as i need to find reliable seeds and good strain,. i have some seeds left from the batch of weed i had some time ago wich produced the plant in the gallery,. but i'm not sure if the hermi was genetics or if i did something wrong with lighting at start as i had space, light n timing problams, so i shal try another to hopefully see if it will produce something good untill i sort out something more predictable,, do you know of any reliable resources up our parts of the world where seeds are good? cheers, chat soon 'happy growing!! ;)
    hello there, had a wee look at your gallery v erry good, whats your strain of plant? and have you been growing long? peace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom