surfinstoned
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I haven't been paying enough attention to who has come into our 420 Magazine community lately. A belated :welcome: to you, surfinstoned. Glad you joined us!
    Hello Boys, I had no idea that there were messages here as well, this forum is so huge it's crazy. Steve is right on the money that picture is at Black's Beach. I love going to Black's Beach because it is not overcrowded like most of the beaches in San Diego (probably because half of the beach is nude old men waiting to see a girl take it off). But if you walk past the nude section its very peaceful and you have to hike down and up the cliff to get there as well! Sunset Cliffs is a great spot as well but like i said its really crowded. Thank you for your compliments everyone. This is a random question but has 420 ever held an event to wear the people on the forum could actually meet?
    I see you are from SD...What part?? I was born there and still have a ton of family and friends there too..Most of my cousins live in O.B. and Point Loma...I love it when I get to go out and visit but it has been a while since I was last there..My uncle is a Dr. in Point Loma too...Not trying to pick your brain too much so sorry if you feel like I am, I just thought the picture looked like a spot at Sunset Cliffs I used to sit and smoke at with my cousins and watch the waves and sun go down...I miss the beach and getting to see the sun set on the oceans horizon!!!! Such a beautiful place to be...Good luck and take care.....
    Really make him a basket case and tell him that's Black's Beach off of La Jolla (If he knows what that equates to)
    Whew, nice photo! Ansel Adams-esque texture from the rocks is quite artsy, and frames your portrait wonderfully. Too, your obvious health, strength(the pack, duh), and stage-of-life are classically attractive. Make me a basket-case, and tell me that you can climb up that chimney behind you :smokin:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom