• Good grief do you ever get any rest?? i was wondering if i am being as organic as possible. I want to be all organic but with well water that is hard dont know whats in there but i used fox farms ocean forest blend, Advanced nutrients mother earth organic super tea grow 4-1-4 and advanced nutrients super tea bloom 3-2-5 and the fox farms trio pack (open sesame,chaching,beastie bloomz) i also use an organic tea with live cultures made fresh daily. I have an organic cal mag the only thing i dont know is an organic flushing agent. this is all i anticipate using anything else is this an organic grow?
    i tried to find it without asking anyone, but i was wondering exactly how i can erase pictures that are either out of focus or just not worth showing/sharing?.....
    Checking in with ya, buddy. Hope all is well in your little part of Colorado.
    Thanks for the rep bro... just now saw it while looking at something else. I think the rep thing has gone the way of the dinosaurs. It's too easy for peeps just to "like" something... I be there are many new peeps who don't even know about the rep system. I know that's not why we are here... but personally... I like the rep system better... cheers brother!
    Thanks so much for the nice message. You made me smile, too :)

I'm really glad to be back and feeling better every day. Take care, friend. :peacetwo:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom