• Hey Mr. Smith very much enjoyed your recirculating project. I had some questions an I kno I'm late signing up for this websites, but I just wanted to see if there was a way I could get in contact wit you. Via email or anything
    Teddy Edwards
    Teddy Edwards
    Mr Smith has not been active since early 2017. If you have a question, please post it in our FAQs, where you will receive plenty of helpful and knowledgeable support.

For future reference, please note that our staff will help protect members' anonymity by removing personal email addresses and links to personal websites as they are found. For your own safety, we ask that you not give out your personal information to anyone.
    heya man, was just wondering if u had a link for a real good way of doing clones. i am taking them and using root riot plugs old school style. any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks
    I am very intrigued by your passion. I would greatly like to chat and hear a few things you have to say...
    Hi and Thank-you for the like,I have always thought very highly of your growing,as I
    often say to the best,your a pro grower
    hey whats up man, was really astounded by that grow you posted in POTM!! Do you have any more pictures of the set up??? Also Couldn't help but notice you have either an ebb flow system as your avatar, have you been growing with that style? Im growing with RDWC right now, but its kinda an unconventional version, though I def. plan on upgrading it to a 6 site system with an external reservoir. Fucking excited!
    hope to hear back from ya
    Hydrologist
    I am not a real big fan of nirvana, I only get them when I am in a money pinch. Nirvana is kinda like cheap knockoffs of the originals lol, Gypsy tries to reproduce other people's strains all the time and this is what makes his variety so big and so cheap. Good luck on what you get. The Doc, Attitude and Planet Skunk have never let me down on what I need.
    I agree, the problem I have is running a line 2 stories through a house that was built in the 1930s and has been exspanded twice and I have no attic (been raised and converted to the rest of the house)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom