• Hey Sqweels, a long time ago I said i had a home made PH down that was cheap and effective. Well the first batch was but i just could not repeat the experiment. I don't know what changed, the composition of Fruit Fresh or what but I just could not get the same results as I had in the beginning. New research using swimming pool PH down is underway and if I get this into the manageable/repeatable arena I will send you the details. At any rate you are over the curve on growing and getting great results.
    regarding molasses.....Passive hydro is no problem--no pumps, filters or small tubing to plug up. The molasses is feeding the beneficials in the medium, which acts like soil in Hempy's case (water, drain). I don't think you can over do cal, mag or iron because the amount is so small. (Last sentence says to treat your "water" as you normally do--calmag, ph etc. There is sulfur also to help terpine development.
    Don't know if responses to the blog notify you or not, so here's a copy......Regarding Total alkalinity (TA)....A water test kit, used for swimming pools....or an analysis available from your water supplier. Or take a sample in to a water treatment company like Culligan.
    Whats good Sqwheels, just letting everybody know that the link that you have been getting mad at me about is now active!!! see you there!!!

:peacetwo:
    Hi Buddy, I have a Nikon Coolpix L110. I love the thing. Does macro (close ups) really well. It's about 2 years old. I think I paid about 275.00 for it. It should be cheaper now. If you don't want to spend that kind of money, a smaller coolpix is a good choice too. OMM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom