Stoned4daze61
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hey how much of each nutrient do you give them? I wanna try the bpn on my arjans ultra, but i'm alittle iffy cause I haven't tried them yet, I mean I see great results but i'm sure you know what I mean, so if you could let me know I would appreciate it.
    I was just looking way back in my journal man. And I wanted to say. THANKS for talking me into LSTing my plant haha. Im so happy with the way its come out and I can't thank you enough. and the rest of the 420 community thanks bro!
    Be sure to vote in 420 contests! i was lucky enough to get nominated MOTM! i try my best to do all i can to help on here since so many are so generous to me! :Namaste: Don't forget to vote in the MOTM contest :) I could really use that SNS. Plants looking great brotha. PRIMO NUG
    I've been a little more busy then usual. I'll have an update of the Vegging Girls tonight & an update of the flowering ladies tomorrow so I can take some decent pics when the suns brighter. I'm glad someone actually noticed i've been MIA for a little. haha Anyways thanks for the good vibes and I'll be checkin on your thread soon ! Peace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom