Doctor Dread
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Wassup Doc, just checking in...Hope the mountains are treating you right... Lets hit the slopes this season....
    Yeh she's an ugly old mystery seed , maybe someone will give her a better home than I will :rofl: Thnkx for repAGE
    Hey Doctor Dread, thanks for reps man, love that avatar bud shot of yours
    Wassup Doc, man you guys are growing some beauties up there..... I can't wait for the snow to fly, old man winter still owes us for its shitty winter last year!!! I had me some Rasta Pasta last weekend and will be up there much more when the snow shows up and maybe we will have to show these peeps how good we have it here.... The best herb and boarding that the US has to offer.... :blunt: Peace to you old friend, time for some Irie sessions in the trees.....
    Hey doc, where have you been hiding.. Just checkin in with ya, hopefully your move went smooth, and Co is treating you right..
    Nice looking "work" you got up there! How you been bro! I was just thinking about you man. Cool to see ya' around again. You take care and peace be with you.
    OOPs, take care of yourself and maybe throw a nug up so we can see the final product...

Thanks again for dropping by Brother!
    Glad your doing good. I kinda feel that way 2 sometimes, but (F) it! if anyone takes a look at my journal they won't bother with me lol
    Thanks for the info, stopping by my grow, and for the +rep! You have a kind green thumb bud, keep up the great growing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom