• thnx for the reps brother! :cheesygrinsmiley: yeah she aint too bad, the bushy liL thing loL i just pulled her out to chuck something in the monthly contest- help support the cause ;]
    HAHAHAHAHAHA my lady pales by comparison to your GDP x beauty! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: i only put it up because u inspired me to put one up :cheesygrinsmiley: plus i thought i better start to atleast ENTER some of these contests :p but straight up mate- you're grows inspire me so im stoked you even noticed my plant brother! ;)
    lovely buds dude, I had to relocate and the address doesnot support indoor grow. I had an area outdoors, but outside. Till I can get my own indoor setup back I will rely on these and others to hold me over.Great work and stay with it Looks like you are having fun an stay'in supplied!!! PEACE
    Please keep the photos coming. You have a great eye for photography; I can tell you put some thought behind your shots. You are an inspiration to me and many others, thank you for joining and sharing your garden with the 420 world. I look forward to some of your future eye candy! Be easy Cola Monster, smoke some of that GDP for me will ya?! :joint:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom