CO Finest
Reaction Score

Profile posts Postings Photos About Badges

• Alright My room is ready and waiting for lights to show up this week and let the flowering Begin. Power is all done with two 20amp 120v breakers and one 60amp. Vents are all done with 6" hard line out side of tent running to exit and 6" soft line inside of tent. I have a splitter I will put inline when room temps pick up so I can hook up my AC exhaust. Went to grow shop today and picked up two more bags of FFO soil so I can transplant last clone tonight. Still waiting on the newer nine train clone to root. Seeds should be here this week as well so I will be kicking off all the seeds to get the mothers going. I will be cloning Bigbuds tonight and maybe FLO. Will be posting more pic soon of the Veg room.
    Ok back on another break. I could not wait to post lol. I transplanted four out of five clones. I am out of soil for the fifth one. A trip to the grow store is tomorrow. Always when you think you had enough.. I will get the air ducking done tonight for flower room. That is next on my list. I was just waiting for glue to dry. Anyways here's four of my new train's in 5 gallon smart pots. All 14 will be going in flower soon. Just a little training and topping then the budding.
    Taking a break from my Flower room build right now. I will have it done by tonight as far as power and moving air. My Lights should be here next week. Then I will be ready to rock. Oh the first five Clones I did have over growing the solo cups. They will be Transplanted tonight as well. I hope the other 9 clones have rooted if so they will get put into there solo homes for 2 to three weeks. I will be cloning Big Buds and Flo as well not sure if I will have time tonight but they will be done in the next few days. I was waiting for the 9 trains to root and get out of the way. Well back to the Flower build....
    So far on the meter the PH and the light strength are working. I forgot to use it when I gave the girls water last night. I will check tonight and see what it says.
    Was running low on growing supply made a run to my grow shop. I got some new toys and some new stuff to try growing with. My Fox farm ocean has worked great for seedlings on up to mothers. I have always seam to burn seedlings a little and clones so I bought so Warrior to do 50/50 mix for seedlings and clones. Want to see if that will stop the nute stress they go threw. Will post what I find out. I have 9 clones going and a ton of seeds coming. I will do some test on clones to see what mix works better. I also got some 5 gallon pots today. I use 7 gallon for my mother or a grow that I want to veg for 6 months I read about this lime stuff to add to soil that will allow me to not have to ever ph my water. I will report what I find out on that.
    Doing my Friday update. I cut nine more clones of my train wreck today. Flo and big are looking better. My tomatoes and cucumbers are doing great as well. I cook a lot of pasta and Chili I can't wait for them to grow. First time growing them indoors. So yes I got meds and food in my tent....
    Here's the 9 Train clones. Last 5 clones rooted in 7 days so I will see if I can do it again.
    Update on the girls. Train has filled in good after tied down. Flo and big are growing up fast.

Clones doing good after transplants.
    Thank you. You guys. I got my flower tent put up. Now I have to do a breaker panel for the lights and fans. I will also have to go threw two walls for air ducking. One going in and out lol. I am going to put a thermostat on the in so it will kick on with cold air when needed. I also have to redesign my R.D.W.C set up and RO system with rez. I am going to try and knock it all out in two weeks by then four of my ladies will be ready. At the same time I got 75% of my store moved out. Trying to get that done by Monday. My plate is full is a UNDER STATEMENT. Thanks again for the support. Happy growing to you all. I will be posting pic of build soon.
    Update. The next day the fourth clone rooted. My next grow is going to be the four train. Just to get something going in flower. So far every thing is going ok. Still moving everything out of my shop. Today I have the flower tent in my truck. I just have to clear out a room and set it up. I don't think I will get the R.D.W.C up and running this flower time. It was build for that huge garage at my shop. Now its going to be in a smaller room now so I will have to do some cutting and change rez to fit new room. Any ways happy growing to you all.
    Tied down train last night forgot to take pic. I will take pic on all three of them tonight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom