CO Finest
Reaction Score

Profile posts Postings Photos About Badges

• If I can find a way to have my came mounted I will do a video on seed transplant. For now my fellow 420 growers. I am on a union break. Alittle bit of x box them sack time to start a crazy day two of CO Finest grow rooms.I can not take you all enough for reading and watching much respect to you all AND... As always Happy Growing To You All............................................... .............. Ohh pic here's a few pics. I love to see more then read lol.... Veg room [IMG]

Flower room [IMG] [IMG]
    Now looking at pic let play a game. How many buds do you think she will make????
    Ohh what a good day today. I waited and waited and now they are in the water to join my family..:yahoo:
    Tomorrow I will go and pick up two "Kill a Watt" Electric Monitor. I will be posting what the true numbers of every thing I am running in the tents. I might just buy a few other models from Top Led Lights and show what the true watt draw is and cost for all of them each month. Nothing Really to report tonight. I was talked into Putting up my three month old Train Wreck in the plant of the month and one of the Nugs from one of her Mothers in the Nug of the month. After I did I thought man I should of had a Measuring tape in pic so everyone could see how big she really is for being three month old in soil. Well Next time I guess. Anyways Congrats To Cronichemphog on your winnings you earned it. I can say that for I am on this site about 16 hours a day looking to help people and just about every time I see a post you are there lol. If not before me you are after doing the same to help others. Much respect. I am out of here for now. Back to clicking on new post in forums. Duty calls lol
    Tonight I will get it all hooked up. I not sure what I am going to put in there yet. I am trying to veg a few plants for six month to do a monster grow. What I have been planing for almost a year now is to get all my plants veg for six months scheduler so every two weeks too a month I got new flower going but all of them veg for half a year to make the grow big. I am not a fan of flowering so many plants at one time just to make a pound like 5 10 15 plants. I see lots of people doing that but I am in no hurry. I want full growth from every plant maxed out. I rather Tend to a few then having so many at one time to deal with and make pants flower early. Slow and easy I found makes grows for me fun and I get to really see what each strain can really put out to full level. I know for people reading it can get real boring. I say it does for me to at times waiting but I will be doing a lot of seeding and making mothers. I will have fourteen strains going very soon.
    I guess the one thing I will do is throw a Big Buds and Flo in the flower room to sex them to be 100% on sex. I will post the steps so some people that have not seen how to sex a clone can learn. That will also allow me to test flower room and see how all the temps and things are to get it all tuned in for the first monster grow in that tent. Now I do have two other rooms I will let you guys in on but do to people knowing what room looks like that I know I will not be posting pics on them for security reasons. They are 14'x32'x7.5' rooms. I have had them for many years. They both have full environment controls.
    Co2,Humidity,AC,Heat,Fans,6ea 1k lights,veg 10ea 600watt lights. Well I am all in now. You all know my whole set up four rooms two new and two old. Thank you for spending your time to read and look at what I am doing. I helps knowing others share the same growing love. I use to build cars (Hot Rods and muscle car ) but got burned out from not knowing anybody that had the same love. As you can tell I am well medicaided off my last flower round so I tend to wright away. So far I am 6378.93$ in for the two tents builds and I buy a lot at wholesale cost. I own two business so I tend to order the big things at cost. I love to go to the grow store for most little things to do my part in helping them stay in business. I will get off of here now and get back to work so I can post a good update to the final build. Well close to finsh just got to order five more LED light from Led Grow Lights. Happy Growing To You All and remember to always have fun with growing.
    Update on Veg. Four train clones transplanted into solo cups. Plants like to lift up when under LED light.
    The one thing I like the most about them is how long they are. Makes it real nice for people like me that have big tents to spread out the light. I have stayed away from Mars II lights for that reason I would have to have six too eight of them to get the right coverage. I wish they made a 2'x3'light. The other thing I like is no matter witch setting you have on the lights are on on each board so you don't have half the light fixture off like some. To me Its all about full coverage of light per square feet. No shadows Better Buds. Now off of a signal 15amp breaker you can run Five lights and they only take 12.5 too 13. amps. That is very important For me and a lot of grower's. Man I am starting to sound like a Home page commercial LMAO..
    From what I found out is in flower you should have both on at the same time. Other then that I have no clue why fans off on red flower side. All three do the same thing. I might have to ask them if I just want to use the red side will it be ok without fans.
    No fans turn on in Flower mode. That will make room real quite. The other two modes the fans kick on. You can barely hear them when running.
    LED Lights are here... Sweet Christmas. Three here Now time to order the other five. I will post set up pic's and Find my sun glass's and test all of them on. I still see bright little lights on the out of package text. Should of looked at the papers that SAY (Do not look dirctly to this light when its working.The lights waves might cause impaired your eyes. Please ware SUNGLASSES). I missed that part. I am like a moth that flys into the lights I just had to look. Hint to self and others use camera to take pics to see if lights are working lol.
    Big Buds and FLO have been cloned. Big I did 9 clones and FLO I did 6.Day#1. Two Of train have roots. The two small clones rooted. So I would call today a good day. I got the last clone from the first 5 clones transplanted into a 5 gallon pot. Here's the two Train clones that rooted first at 10 days Not bad just 7 more to go..
    Now here's Big Buds and FLO being cloned. The 9 Big are on the left and 6 FLO on the right.
    Running out of room fast. I will be buying one or two more dome's this week to have room for the seedlings
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom