• Welcome home brother, did you start a journal yet? :passitleft:
    Sounds great, looking forward to having your great energy back with us. Now that you're legal, what are your thoughts on re-joining the team? We are just now recruiting Grow Journalists and Product Reviewers to review, promote and journal our sponsor's products. Mr. Krip was brought on board recently, would you like to be the next? Wouldn't hurt to get some sponsored gear, and you've already been through the screening process, I believe. :Namaste:
    Spimp
    Spimp
    Yes sir I am interested. I will reach out to you soon. I need to work out some details with Mrs. Spimp and Father Spimp (the carpenter) as we are looking to construct a dedicated environment for this one. We are meeting Friday so I will know much more by the weekend sir. Thank you for the continue generosity and consideration brother. :
    Spimp
    Spimp
    I seem to have forgotten how to send pm's. :hmmmm: But we will begin the build out this Thursday. I'd like to chat with you @420 to see what the parameters, expectations, etc are sir. I truly hope I am able to meet the criteria, but If things don't work out for this one, I will still be journaling only here as I consider you and your site family my friend. :Namaste:
    Hey spimp thanks for your comments on some of my posts. Well done again on NOTM. Cheers and happy growin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom