• Hello Lester, it has been awhile since we last corresponded, i have bug problem in my flowering room...My bud have spider mites, Thrip an Aphids. I was wondering if i could use Hot Pepper spray on the plants?
    what's up Les? ... long time away from the grow scene... however, I got a " Liberty Haze " going into it's 3rd week flower. just started a journal, using my mix of supersoil, no worries yet...ceck it :Namaste:
    TGA Quantum Kush from a 5 pack, this buds for you Les!
    Hope all is well in your world :Namaste:
    Hey buddy I saw your PM! I am making hash right now and am trying my best to get pictures of everything I am doing, expect a reply & update sir :Namaste:
    Hey RL, seen your reply and just to say hello, if your cool with that. Hoping to have own place SOON. Not first but totally privet so the indoor growing can begin. Love outdoor and soil but indoors advantage`s are great. I have friends in Penn. and Kentucky and there biggest fear is deer, wild turkey, rabbit and bears!! They have privet land and so far out that a chopper accident search and rescue is the only way there area would be found. Light it up and see what happens!! Peace.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom