• Ive only just saw this message. Flushing will increase yield not harm it. In soil 10-14days before harvest is good.
    Reactions: KingJoe83
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    7 days if poss. even 10. it depends how heavy you have been on the feeds and how the plants have responded throughout the grow. if im pushing heavy feeds and the plants are still stealing nutes from the fan leaves I will only flush 5-7 days other wise up to 10.
    KingJoe83
    KingJoe83
    perfect bud. i usually aim for a week so i will continue to do so. thanks pal
    Cultivator
    Cultivator
    no worriers buddy.
    Hi Cultivator. I am as hoping to get some help. I am near the end of my grow and would very much like your opinion on when to start flushing. I have done a lot of research on several different sites and the information is very conflicting. First of all let me give you some background I am growing Critical. Northern lights and bubble gum. The soil is fox farms ocean forest with 30% perilite. The nutrients are fox farms trio and their soluables. I pH my water and feed only every other watering. The plants are in 5 gallon pots and I give them a gallon each every watering which is generally every three to four days whenever the pot is dry. I am not impressed with the yeild and I don't want to sacrifice any more yield by flushing to soon. I have already started to flush my Northern Lights and am now second guessing myself. I would appreciate your advice and critique. Please be honest I am trying to learn and not looking for a pat on the back. My journal is Killian's First Grow.
    Reactions: KingJoe83
    KingJoe83
    KingJoe83
    Ive only just saw this message. Flushing will increase yield not harm it. In soil 10-14days before harvest is good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom