NaturalSpirit
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hey I’m a friend of Kingjoe83 , I told him I was growing Mint choc og and he suggested I talked to you, it’s my first time growing the strain and I’m wondering if you have any info you’d be willing to share. I’m gonna have a look at your grow journals if that’s alright, but I wanted to say hi I’m new to the site, and to the 420 mag family and I look forward to reading your journals. Cheers :passitleft:
    DeanWest89
    DeanWest89
    But then again the last one looks insane aswell , so did you just pop a bunch of seeds and ended up with this many phenols? I grew a run of green crack and and one plant was indica dom for sure and the other was sative , it’s like each pheno favoured to the other way. Was an interesting smoke for sure .
    Weaselcracker
    Weaselcracker
    Hey Dean. Drop my journal - this is the first time I’ve posted on 420 using... whatever this is... and I feel like I’m on facebook or something :)
    NaturalSpirit
    NaturalSpirit
    Im growing one now again :circle-of-love: To bad I didn’t had the time with her. The next round will be better with her, though that pheno came true:yahoo: frosty in the fanleafs lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom