J
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• My whitewidow plant is beautiful dark leaves but getting a tiny red spot like rust on the outer edges of one leaf. Is that normal?
    Hey everyone, Very happy got my seeds today and following advice on germinating. I got a 45 watt lamp, a growing tent that's 60 inches high and I need to get a pot for each plant I guess. I was thinking about just doing 3 plants and saving the seeds for later. Is that enough? The ones I got are called White Widow or something, I took that for the buds it produces. I'm going to be watching like a cat chasing a mouse for the first little root to come out! How far down in the dirt do I put that little root and the hull? The book with the light said put it around 4 inches above the plant so when it comes up it won't be long and lanky is that correct? Thanks for answering, I'm going to start the cup of spring water tomorrow!
    Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Yooo. Whats going on bro. In my opinion thats too deep. About an inch will do. Mine were even shallower than that to be fair and they came out just fine. Usually strength and distance of lighting will effect how much they stretch.
    Best idea for you my son would be to start a proper journal. Most valuable resource you can have in this utopia of knowledge. You will always have people with a wealth of knowledge swing through if you keep active with it.
    Cultivator Disciple
    Cultivator Disciple
    Whats up man ! Welcome here and congrats on taking the big step on your first grow. Have a look at my journal I just started about a month ago for some tips. We all learn new things everyday thanks to 420 : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom