• Hello Turbo, Thanks for all the help and advice. I eventually want to make my own soil mix when I get to that point. I raise worms for castings and also do my own compost and have access to some great alpaca manures. I am coming to the conclusion that the smokin tomatoes soil is not the culprit after all, my other seedlings that I got from seeds I ordered from a reputable seed bank are not showing any signs of burning or stress. only the seedlings I sprouted from seeds I got from a guy I know that crossed his own strains burned. I am thinking it was his seeds or strains at this point
    TurboBucket
    TurboBucket
    Good idea on going with your own soil. Having your own castings will be really nice.
    It's possible but not likely that his strain is more sensitive to the extra moisture. At least your moving forward
    New light should be in today or tomorrow
    Hello TurboBucket, I don't know if you remember me, but when I first joined you gave me some advice on a plant I had growing. I believe the problem was root rot because of the brownish, algae looking color it had. Anyways, I just want to say thanks. If you want to check out the progress on my plantS, just DM me and I will be more than happy to show you! Peace&Love brotha.
    Yay. A flooded basement. Just what I wanted to deal with.
    TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul
    Welcome to my world, lol. Whoever built this house ~100 years ago apparently failed to notice the freaking spring when he dug the basement. Turns out, water is stronger than concrete (floors). Now I have the only sump pit around here that "self-fills" from underneath instead of being a catch basin for water flowing in from above (metal "wall" around it with many holes, just dirt on bottom, no flooring material). Capable of filling at least once/hour (and that in near drought conditions) - and it's a pretty large pit. Unfortunately, the pump gave up the ghost a while back, hauling many gallons of water out of it via 5-gallon buckets is "a bit" of a chore, and I can't just stay home and babysit it 24/7, so... Swamp/mold central :rolleyes: .

Gives me "free" water to flush my toilet though, lol. Wish I trusted it to water plants (and had a way to easily filter it well enough to wash clothes with).

Still get a kick out of your user name. I had a "turbo heap" for years - 1986 Buick T-Type ("stealth Grand National), <5 second 0-60 from the factory - and it wasn't "factory" for long after I got it, heh.

Just rambling, as per usual (terminal exhaustion ;) ).

Stay cool,
    ~TS~
    TurboBucket
    TurboBucket
    Oh you always bring a dry grin to my face. Haha. A bottom filling sump pump is a new one. Some air stones and z7 miracle juice should clean that pit up in about 30 seconds right?

Ooh the Grand Nationals hold a special soft spot in my heart. That T type would have been cool to see. I had a couple of the supercharged Pontiacs from 15-20 years ago. I love a factory sleeper. Sadly it's more about hauling kiddos than ass now.
    TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul
    Sold mine when I got divorced. Too many memories. Translation: I was a dumb@ss of the highest caliber. "only 614 horsepower - but a LOT of torque," lol. A bit more in race trim. Only ride I ever owned that I could snap the go pedal to the floor at 50 MPH and get squirrely - and it was an automatic! Kind of looked like grandma's grocery getter that had been thrashed to pieces, too, which was only annoying to start with <GRIN>. Car bought me lunch(+) many times ;) . Never owned one of the '89 TTAs, but would have liked to have one of those Buick V6 powered critters, too. But the G-body was more my "relaxed" style (and there was room to get a little wet in those).

Time to push a mower around. I have demon grass; literally seen the odd tufts coming up through the snow in February - Summer with lots of rain and it's... something else, IDK.
    There has not been a lot of talk about them here but if anyone was interested in them photon fantom designs is no longer selling boards. Apparently he's going to switch everything to a more commercial focus so it sounds like they may not be available again. Fwiw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom