M
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• So I’ve been too embarrassed to post again as I don’t know what the hell im doing...evidently. Months ago I bought a seven pack of seeds, successfully germinated, and set those weed-lings out in the rain. Bad idea as the rain was waaaaay to harsh and only three survived. I took them inside and allowed the batch to dry out. I never did that again, rather hand watered as needed, briefly. Two of the three die, leaving me one strong guy.

From the picture gallery I’ve noticed that many guys are getting fully grown plants in 9 to 12 weeks. WTF? My little plant has had plenty of direct sunlight (3 hrs), indirect sunlight (all day), and nothing but rain water ( I did give it some fertilizer mixed with tap water once). The following pic is after 2 and a 1/2 months. I thought I’d be way farther along. ??? Need h’ep.
    M
    MBR
    I can’t find navigation tools here. Won’t allow me to post photos and no... no journal option.
    bluter
    bluter
    you're gonna have to post to a forum. can't link to what you need from the status box. nav tools are at the top of every page in every forum.
    bluter
    bluter
    write an intro post. nvm, found you in the FAQ.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom