Curiousnoob
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• hey buddy, noticed in late flowering you have similar problems as i. With the lower leaves falling (looking like p deficiency) did you manage solve this? I'm thinking it started happening to me ever since i started using BAC. Might try H&G next like i used to.
    Hey bro, Noticed u used all the exact same stuff as me, so we go to the same store. Just curious do you find the amino bubbles up your reservoir and make it froth and stinky?
    B
    Boogyman69
    Yea, They have another amino now, BAC amino. Might try that out next. Do you have a massive problem with the gnats and the airpots? I've been using them for a few years, and they've been using the holes like a battlestar. Also, anywhere local that u can get seeds from?
    cheers
    Curiousnoob
    Curiousnoob
    Battlestar, lol. Sorry thats what I thought you were using (BAC amino) it is more expensive the bubbling isn't as bad with it, but does stink up for like 3 days then settles, due to the organics fermenting I think? My first couple of times the gnats killed my life! I was picking them out of my flower before every smoke first 2 grows then I got onto Gnatural from Glandore it is awesome stuff, also I uave to vortex fans blowing air around the pots they hate it! Also always have to yellow sticky traps around. Now honestly, no problem at all.they are around, but die off and lava don't get to grow... put your email into Aussie canna they, will send you an email when they have flash sales. Apparently DCseeds Australia. Freetheplantseed.company and that's about it. I think...
    Curiousnoob
    Curiousnoob
    Not freetheplantseed.company closed
    Thank you @SeedsMan for your very generous black friday sale! In purchasing a total of 19 seeds, I received a total of 22 free seeds! That's incredible, I don't think I will have to buy more seeds for at least hmmmm 4 years. Thanks again!
    If anyone has advice on long term storage it would be greatly appreciated...
    Yes!!! Go Canberra! Leading the way legal growings! 2 plants per person, 4 plants per house hold! But only 50grams .
    Reactions: Canuckush
    SPARECHANGE
    SPARECHANGE
    that's crazy and not at all, realistic, especially if u require concentrate, for an ailment.
    Curiousnoob
    Curiousnoob
    100% but it's a start, the gates have opened.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom