• Newbie here. You mentioned on one of your posts you use a turkey bag. I did a search and nothing useful came up. Do you use this in drying or instead of glass jars? Methodology would be appreciated.
    Hey pennywise how are you. Did u see the latest pics i just posted of the girls. Could not have done this without your knowledge. You helped me out of what could have been a big catastrophe. Emilya schooled me well and i have a better understanding of deficiency and nutes watering and such. Both u guys are amazing thank u agian. Keep a watch till i harvest.
    Hey penny. Do i spray this epsom solution directky to the leaves or water her with it?
    Pennywise
    Pennywise
    Just saw this message, do 1 teaspoon per gallon of mix. I would give it 2 or 3 times then hold off and see how she responds
    Pennywise i was able to get epsom salts how much do i mix into a gal of water. And do i give everyday or just with my reg watering schedule?
    Hey pennywise i got a major prob. Gog mag deficiency cant get calmag for at least a week due to holiday and other bullshit. Is their anything else I can do to kinda nurse it till then? Or should i cut my losses with this one and start a bean of a diff strain? I dont no how long that u can leave it before its irreversible.
    Reactions: Pennywise
    Pennywise
    Pennywise
    Try Epsoms Salt, it will help with Mag deficiency.
    Jayblue
    Jayblue
    Ok how much do I use. Their in 1.5 gal pots
    And i just realized that the peat and perlite had traces of nutes in it so i think this was the root of the ph issue. Now im a little afraid to use a bloom fert cause i dont no what nutes were in this mix. Any suggestions on brand of bloom nute that isnt to strong? And should i have calmag on hand too? As i hear that can be an issue in flower. If i had my way id just leav them be add nothing and see what happens. What do you think.
    Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Oh yer plenty of nutes in peat. Peat is basically all decomposed goodness, thats why cannabis soil has a mix of pete, sand, perlite, loam blablabla lol. Side note: did you know a pete bog can decompose a body well. Not as quick as acid or even lime but a lot faster than just burying in dirt lol
    Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Hahahha NO I WAS WRONG ITS THE OPPOSITE. It preserves them. What an egg. I knew it was something like that though lol
    Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Lime IS the one that decomposes
    Hey pennywise quick question any reason why my plants are sucking up water like crazy? Does that slow down during flowering? And if so should i wait till the dirt has dried completely before i water agian? At this point i don't want to overwater. They only get watered 1x a week cause thats how long they take to dry out. And when i do water i want runoff coming out the bottom?
    Even if their autos. Its got 3 weeks left of flower. Im just curious cause their extremely bushy and the side branches have a lot of stretch. Plant is 13"tall with fan leaves the size of my hand. Lol. Ive tucked them under but its to many to move around. This baby really took off after the flush
    Hey pennywise. Well my ph went back up to almost 8. She looks so good though. But not taking a chance with that ph so i flushed her out agian today before she starts showing signs of flower. Id rather stunt veg growth than flower growth. Do u think i made the right call?
    Hey pennywise I have a question when is it safe to say I'm in vegetation stage for week one.. it been 9 days since they show their first leaves
    Reactions: Bilbobudkin420
    Pennywise
    Pennywise
    I usually call 1 week as seedling then I start "veg" I don't think that's scientific just the way I keep things straight in my head.
    JewelsXX
    JewelsXX
    Ok Thanxx BossMan
    Hey pennywise how are you. I had contacted you about my issue with brown spots on my fan leaves. I flushed her monday the ph was 7.5 so it was high. It is now at the right level. Suprisingly she never drooped at all from the flush. But i didn't do it in time to catch it from getting another set of leaves. But her growth seems to have picked up. My question now is how long before this spread will stop? And if it doesn't from the flush then is it a nute deficiency? She looks healthy except this spot. No new growth or branches are being effected just fan leaves
    Pennywise
    Pennywise
    If you've brought your ph down to say 6.2-6.5 they should start putting out healthy new leaves. The old leaves with spots will not recover but it should stop spreading and new growth should look healthy.
    Jayblue
    Jayblue
    Well its spread. Its only old leaves affected im trying to figure out how to share a photo to show u what i mean. The new growth looks good and the new branches look good. Her sister is well no issues same medium same conditions. Should i flush agian or try calmag?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom