GRBigBud616
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Going to the drs in a lil bit.. got some shit to take care of today... will start updating journal within the week... gotta get my head back on straight befor I can finish that journal I started... not leaving these great forums just explaining myself to fix some problems I created.. that is it and only it... so sry for the delay in the new journal... will be picked back up... hopefully soon.. until then I'll be back soon... sry to keep ya guys waiting... just had a hick up... that's all
    Man I love my vape lol best invention ever made lol well for being inconspicuous and able to smoke and not be noticed(work)
    Hope everyone made through xmas whole lol... it can be a tuff ti.e for some and pure joy for others... I never really liked the holidays that much, to much financial stress.... but still hope everyone has a great rest of the year and looking forward to starting a new year with ya.. sending positive vibes in all directions!! Smoke one!
    Hope everyone's having a great monday!! Work days dragging today.... can't wait to get home and burn 1... hope everyone's got a great rest of the day sending good vibes in all directions
    Have a great day everyone..... wish me luck waiting to here back from a company that im applying at... told me i should know somthing by today/tomorrow at the latest... hope i get it... i really really need it..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom