Mars Hydro
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Hi Sara,
    I'm going to order a grow kit from mars hydro and have a few questions. How should I contact you? Thanks
    Reactions: Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi OceanPro, you can PM me, or send me email: info@mars-hydro.com . :) Please mention your 420 name so I will know it is you. ;)
    PCaddict
    PCaddict
    Hi I am interested in comparing your lights to what I am considering a couple members suggested getting in touch with you
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Sara, I have noticed you appear to be a mars rep on this site. I recently purchases a mars hydro ii 1200 from growlights.ca . While waiting for it to arrive I noticed alot of bad reviews. The two most troubling to me were poor yields and diodes burning out. I am contemplating sending the light back and getting a hps fixture instead. Can you provide any insights? How does the company address yields being lower? What about the diode issue? I dont want to send them back but I dont want a inferior grow. Thanks!
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi FWB, thanks for getting back to me. Growing result depends on many factors, but many growing LED lights didn't get good result because they don't use LED correctly. For example, led grow lights, if you want great result as HPS, you will need 40~50w/sft. so if you want to use the Mars 1200 with great result, you need to use it in 3.5x3.5 space. (504w/12.25=41w/sft). If you are using it in a 5x5 or 4x8 space, you won't get great result for sure;
    As to the diode burnt out problem, actually the old led tech are using led lens, which will be burnt after using for long time, but actually it is lens broken, not the leds as well. BTW, Now all our lights are upgraded to SMD chips, no lens design, so no issue for the led burnt out, please don't worry.
    Hi Sara,

New to the forums but I'm glad I found mars hydro and your website.

I have a 5x5 grow tent and I'm looking to squeeze every bit I can out of the tent and grow something gorgeous. I'm not new to growing and have been taught by oldschool growers, Although this led technology is very new to me and I'm excited to try your products out.

I have 2 mediocre lights but I'm returning them so I can buy 4x Mars II 900 lights because the led lights I have don't have enough uv and red light in the spectrum.

Your lights seem to be perfect though.

I'll be planting 4 plants within the tent and I'll have 1 light dedicated for each tent.

What kind of yield should I be expecting from these lights and your personal experience from 4 plants?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Hydro91, I recommend 4 Mars II 400 and one Mars II 900. :D This will give you great result, if you lack one Mars II 900, will just be soso. :)
    hydro91
    hydro91
    Will do, Be sure to check out my grow thread so you can see the end result of the lights :)
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Yes, definitely! Please tag me in the beginning, so that I can sub your thread. ;)
    Hi Sara.... me again.....
    I'm thinking of upgrading my light unit by adding another 300w LED light unit but I'm thinking due to space restrictions would it be just as benificial taking the 300w down and replacing it with a 600w. Which would be better for big fluffy juicy monster buds and plant growth? I'm worried the 300w is Gunna let me down in the budding stage.

By an extra 300w LED unit.......or........ replace the current light with a 600w
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    I would suggest add another, since you already have one, no need to throw the current ones in the storage. make most useful on it; Two of them will be the same wattage as one of the 600w, but you can use them more flexiblely. For example, during veg, use one of them, and during flowering, add another; The white light don't have the veg and flower switch, so two of them will help you control the wattage during different stage better. :)
    Hello Sara,
    I really would like to buy two SP 150..those seemed perfect for the 3x3 tent I ordered.
    Once they are not available to ship EU maybe I will change for two SP 200 (available to ship EU) . Or is only one SP 200 enough for that space? I would like your opinion but I don't know if only one will provide enough lightning for a 3x3 mars hydro tent.
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Claynz, your right, the SP 200 might not feet your 3X3 space, since the length is longer than your tent. I will try to convince our boss to customize two SP150 for you? Can you email me? info@mars-hydro.com
    Hi Sara! How you doing? Recently we spoke about the hanging height of my mars hydro 300w. I have another question for you.....
    The fan in the light unit is fairly noisy I don't want to get rid of the unit because it's working great! But what I want to do is swap out this fan for a quieter one, I have herd people having great results with PC fans. Any experience or advice please
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Autofacede, you can replace the fan with the higher quality ones so that won't be taht noisy, you can send us email: info@mars-hydro.com and we can send some related info on the fan sepecification for you so that you can buy the right one. ;)
    hi sara I was wondering if my marshydro11 700 watt is good coverage for my 4x4 tent?
    Hants420grower
    Hants420grower
    thanks. what would be the ideal light from mars for my space?
    Hants420grower
    Hants420grower
    Hello again Sara I've been looking around and I seem to be drawn to the mars 192 reflector , is this suitable for my 4x4x7 tent and can I still keep my 700 watt in there with it?
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Hants, yes, you can use one of our reflector 192, together with our Mars II 700, you will get great result; During veg, you can use either Mars II 700 or the Mars reflector 192; during flowering, put them together in your tent. ;)
    Hey Sara. Ganjagrandaddy referred me to you and my question was what would be a suitable light for one plant, the most being two. Right now i am using an LED 45W light. In my thread ganja recommends that i get a new light and hopefully looking to purchase one too if possible? Thanks for your time and get back to me whenever you can. Merry Christmas ! .
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Gerbie, I am so sorry that I miss your message, I hope it is not too late. :( Please forgive me. And it will depends on what the grow size will be to recommend you the suitable light, since we cannot see how big the plant will be.
    Hi Sara. Pennywise referred me. I'm looking for a led panel for around 200$ Canadian (150$ USD). Consumed power around 240watts. A 600W-1000W HPS replacement. A square model (not rectangular), preferably. Thanks !
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi BluePhoric, sorry I don't think we have light that can meet your needs. :( Firstly a 240w led will never replace 600~1000w hps. No matter what the ads looks like, if you need good result like 600~1000w, you need at least very close wattage as well. Then for price 150USD, we only have rectangular lights that can meed your needs which might be around 240w, but this is what you don't want. :(
    Reactions: DrDoob
    Hey Sara currently running kingbo leds but it looks like the lens on the uv diodes have burnt so looking to upgrade to mars reflector 144 for my 2x4 and just wanted to pick your brain if mars will b running a Black Friday sale
    Reactions: ron and Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Mars Hydro
    Hi Soildawg, I am sooo sorry that I missed your message, you can feel free to order any of our lights, except for the Mars 300/600 on ebay/amazon, all the other lights have been upgraded, we don't use the old chips with lens design anymore, so no more concern on the led burns. And if you would still need it, please send email to us: info@mars-hydro.com mention Smokesara sent you, that I will ask my colleague to give you special offer.
    Hi Sara. It’s a question thats going to travel all the way across the world to yourself in Shenzhen, China. My Canadian Grow Box measures 4ft width 5ft Height 2ft Depth. I have 2- Mars Hydro LEDs (300w each). My question is how far between the light and the plant would you recommend for optimal growth? I’m growing 4 autoflowers and they are now approx 28” from
    The LEDs. Would you recommend lowering? Thanks a lot for your time and I look forward in hearing from you soon. Happy growing! When you have a chance checkout the pictures I’ve posted and leave a comment, would
    Love to hear from you.
    Im looking to switch from HPS to LED. but im worried about losing harvest weight?. average of 2lbs or + per Single Ended HPS... is there a marshydro light that can do same or better?
    Hey sara what would u recommed to bu the mars 144 or the mars 192 i am a beginer grower and want to kno what would fit me best i have a 5x3 tent
    Hi Sara, newbie at indoor growing. I have severe spinal damage and would like to grow a plant or two for my pain medication. Very fixed income.
    My question is should I buy a Mars Reflector series 48 with a 27"X27"X63" tent combo for $169.00 + free shipping and down the road pick up another 48 ?
    Or same size tent with a Mars Reflector series 96 for $237.00 + FS and call it good?
    I would like to grow two White Widow feminised auto plants at once or should I limit to only one at a time per limited lighting?

Thank you in advance for your response,

John
    So I ordered off of amazon and I got the Mars 300 and it was packed in a box in a box (which seams wasteful to me as both were plain) but I didn't get any paper work at all. Nothing on the warranty no mission statement for the company not even a packing slip (because I ordered hangers also) showing what was shipped or how to contact your company if I hadn't been journaling on this platform I would never have known about you to even ask meaning I wouldn't have known how to contact a rep as I was not even given a phone number or email for a rep. Could you let me know wassup please. Bless you sister energy flows strongest In those of us who remember were all family
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom