HippieChick420
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• When the forecast physically shows snow coming to SoCal on thursday..you become a lil more grateful to have a heat lamo in your grow tent <3
    Short girl probs, when your plant is as tall as if not close to being as tall as you and you try to move her out of her drain saucer to wet vac out her water runoff and break a stem :( I need something strong on ice, some sage to burn, and a ticket to someplace warm and sunny...
    Reactions: Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Its not great when it happens at all but atleast you know you got some weighty buds lol. Same happened to me was literally just walking with her big ass swaying about. Put her back in the room and then clocked the bud nearly hitting the floor lol. Strapped it up and shes doing fine though. Just tie her up to the ceiling somehow if you can or fashion a kind of splint to tape to the stem :D
    HippieChick420
    HippieChick420
    im not even to big buds yet though lol her stems were allowed to free grow a mistake i'll never make again.but shes in crisis now anyways..that was the least of my issues..ready to call it quits on her and shes my first :(
    wish me luck going to flush her, give her just the big bloom at 1/4 dose and hope she turns out..this may be my first grow but she's teaching me thats for sure..hate seeing her distressed..too many opinions and too much advice has kept me stressed out and up...this is why plants and animals are my besties and i try to avoid humans :(
    G
    Ganjagrowergu
    I did everything someone told me to do with my first grow. I ended up with a bunch of stunted, stressed, butchered, and eventually intersexed plants....

I still get a rough looking lady or two fairly often. I try not to stress. I've had some that look like crap the entire grow and turn out to be awesome. I try to feed them and just let them do the growing.
    HippieChick420
    HippieChick420
    i literally snapped a branch trying to lift her (short chick probs) because a guy on instagram told me the layer of cardboard and mylar on the floor wouldnt be enough to keep her roots warm so i tried to move in her 6 gallon pot and shes as tall as me..well darn close (im 5'2) and just about had her out of the way so i could use the wet vac and oops :(((( my heart is broken
    need to post new pictures but im so glad i got the grow tent done when i did...my girls would be struggling..i keep clicking my heels together, i wanna be on a beach somewhere warm and sunny!
    Heading for a nasty cold wave..they even used the Snow word ugh lol
    HippieChick420
    HippieChick420
    im from michigan lol...winters were nothing for me til i got married to the military and sent here to cali..we were in san diego for a while and they stay pretty mild..but then got transferred up to NBVC ventura and brrrr lol got out 4 years ago and moved here to near the Mojave and holy crap im miserable lol
    Reactions: bluter
    bluter
    bluter
    if it gets bad retreat to the kitchen, turn the oven on low and crack the oven door open. i saved pipes from getting frozen that way in an emergency.

er.. also crack a tap open just a tiny bit - it keeps the pipes from freezing. frozen pipes are a disaster and could make the place unlivable for months
    HippieChick420
    HippieChick420
    its that bad already lol...running one upstairs tap and one lower floor tap a tad for that reason and every morning i get up and run the stove a bit..this house stays 10-20 degrees colder than outside soooo if its 27 outside :(
    Reactions: bluter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom