Ganjagrandaddy
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I really appreciate the tip, this is my 1st dwc and i really want to succeed.
    Ganjagrandaddy
    Ganjagrandaddy
    pleasure mate. any time you need help. drop me a message and i will hopefully be able to help or point you towards a member who can. Start a journal and i can follow along with you. always better than going it solo. Easy to start one and can give you a nice showcase for your growing, growing experience . Can help you with it if you need it mate.
    Pleasure meeting you.
    Bilbobudkin420
    Bilbobudkin420
    Kent boy? Think im near you! Welcome bro
    kentboy1296
    kentboy1296
    So i took your advice, right away i changed my res. They are in 5 gal buckets (approx 3 gal of solution) im using ro water, with 150ppm calmag 2mls of rapid start 4mls of hydroguard and 1mls of superthrive (and those amounts are for the whole 3 gal res not how much per gal) sitting at about 160 to 170ppm phd at 5.8 does that sound a little better for the age of plant? Btw the plants are exactly 2 weeks old from germination im in a 5by5by7 tent with a 1200 watt phlizon led ( plus another 600watt wen needed) sitting about 26in from tops of plants with an ambient temp of 75° - 76°F water temp 69°-71°F humidity is at 40%-50%
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom